*This position may be part time and may offer working from home possibilities for the right candidate.
We're looking for a high energy, inside or outside social marketing photo-snapper and writer to join our team. You will be responsible for growing and managing our social and online channels for our fast growing internet parts restoration business.
Apply to email@example.com
Ashford Chroming is looking for a high energy social marketeer who wants to help take the company to the next level. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in a fast paced internet business – a rare and hugely rewarding career opportunity. You will work outside or at our HQ tasked with managing and harvesting the social pipeline, writing content and taking blistering photo’s of our work. You must be fluent in English, You need to be a great writer and photographer with outstanding social skills, ready to take ownership of a role that has a direct impact on the business performance.
About Ashford Chroming
We are a small team making it easy for thousands of restorers, both commercial and private to get metal parts such as classic car, motorcycle, bike, boat, collectables and antiques restored. We are a results oriented business with big ambitions. It is important for us to build a strong team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so.
A bit about you
This is a great opportunity for you to jump-start your career. You know you’re a natural; You have great writing, communication, photography skills, you are a social master, you know what networks to use and how to grow them with class.
Skills & characteristics
- Strong writing skills
- A social network master
- Able to follow leads to satisfied customers, create reviews and success stories
- Copy proof existing content on our site and in our knowledge base
- Professional attitude
- Able to be self motivated and work under your own discipline
- High level Fluency in written and spoken English
- Available to start within a month
- An interest, passion or love for cars, bikes, boats, bicycles, antiques or retro stuff a bonus, as well as experience in the metal finishing industry.
- Be responsible to develop and manage our social channels at all levels.
- Build our followers
- Reply to posts and comments
- Build reviews on review sites
- Identify and respond to third party posts and content
- Taking photographs of work we have completed to build an outstanding photo gallery
- Post photo’s to channels
- Write original content
- Proof copy
What you get
- First hand experience in our fast growing internet company.
- Direct contact with the senior team.
- Hands-on training across marketing and sales operations
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business
- Competitive salary
You will be based in our main office in Ashford. But may have the opportunity to work from home.
Office: Pevington Farm, Egerton Road, Ashford. Kent.
Start: As soon as possible
Think you can be a top-performing Inside Sales and a key member of our quickly-growing company? Send us your English CV/Linkedin profile with your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know as well why you will crush it!