Apply to email@example.com
Ashford Chroming is looking for a high energy sales administrator who wants to help take the company to the next level. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in a fast paced internet business – a rare and hugely rewarding career opportunity. You will be part of an energetic team tasked with managing our order book, liaising with suppliers and customers and making sure we meet deadlines for delivery.
You must be fluent in English, You need to well organised and able to work under-pressure in a role that has a direct impact on the business performance.
About Ashford Chroming
We are a small team making it easy for thousands of restorers, both commercial and private to get metal parts such as classic car, motorcycle, bike, boat, collectibles and antiques restored. We are a results oriented business with big ambitions. It is important for us to build a strong team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so.
A bit about you
We want your energy not your experience: this is a great opportunity for you to jump-start your career. You have excellent communication and above all have excellent customer service skills especially via email; you have to be eloquent, well-spoken and convincing.
Skills & characteristics
- Strong written/verbal communication and customer service skills with the ability to not be afraid deal with problems at a customer service level.
- Telephone skills - very comfortable to make outbound calls
- Resilient & problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task
- Professional attitude with an outgoing, high-energy vibrant personality. Your enthusiasm is contagious and this motivates people around you
- Punctual and disciplined
- Experience using CRM system
- Experience using knowledge base, help center we use zendesk
- Displays no signs of laziness
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Past sales experience is good but more important is your motivation & energy
- Available to start within a month
- An interest, passion or love for cars, bikes, boats, bicycles, antiques or retro stuff a bonus, as well as experience in the metal finishing industry.
- Be responsible to ensure that orders are completed and delivered on time
- Manning our phone lines
- Dealing with our suppliers and fulfillment chain
- Updating customers
- Booking freight collections and deliveries
- Sales invoicing and taking payments
- Managing and scheduling our order book
What you get
- First hand experience in our fast growing internet company.
- Direct contact with the senior team.
- Hands-on training across all channels and operations, as well as using cutting edge technologies
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business
- Competitive salary
You will be based in our main office in Ashford.
Office: Pevington Farm, Egerton Road, Pluckley. Kent.
Start: As soon as possible
Think you can be a top-performing sales administrator and a key member of our quickly-growing company? Send us your English CV/LinkedIn profile with your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know as well why you will crush it!