- Protect and box up your parts. Make sure small parts are placed in a small bag and easily found in your packing.
- Enclose a copy of our email estimate
- Enclose your full contact details including name, address and a contact phone
- Dismantle all your parts before sending them in. Unless we have agreed/estimated to dismantle them for you.
- Enclose a list of what is packed, with a TOTAL of parts packed including all small items. IMPORTANT. The packing list is used by our un-packers to locate all your parts in the box, anything not listed is at risk to being lost.
- Enclose any special instructions for our workshops
- Send the items to our shipping address
- Priority service orders must have the words PRIORITY SERVICE marked clearly on the front of the parcel. Failing to do so will delay your service.
- Allow up-to 48 hrs from the expected arrival time for our un-packers to unpack, log and confirm the receipt of your parcel and items.
Please ensure you enclose a packing list. The packing list is deemed the confirmation of what you have sent. Any items that are lost that are not on a packing list are not covered.
Update 1/6/2015 - Please see a downloadable form that you can send below
We can collect your parts
If you want us to arrange a collection for your parts, please read the article below: