It's safe and easy to book your parts in with Ashford Chroming. All you have to do is:
- First, get an estimate for your parts, you can email or telephone, but more than likely we will ask for a photo so that we can see the size and condition of each part.
- To confirm your booking send a confirmation email in reply to our written estimate.
- Print a copy of the estimate and pack it with your parts along with your full contact details, including your full name and a day-time contact phone.
- If you have not instructed us that you are sending in your parts we will contact you to arrange collection.
- If you are sending in your parts make sure you have notified us by email and that you have completed the points in step 3.
- If you are using our 'Priority, Fast Track Service' mark all packaging with "PRIORITY FAST TRACK SERVICE". This insures our unpacking team fast track your parcel when it arrives at our depot.
- If your parts are valuable please ensure that they are appropriately covered for transit.
- All parcels should bare our shipping address
That is it!