It is safe and easy to restore parts with Ashford Chroming.
All you have to do is:
- Take a photo of the parts you want restored, send an email telling us about the parts and the service that you require.
- We will send an estimate the same day to complete the work with a turn-around time.
- Send us an email to confirm your accept our estimate and would like to proceed.
- Box up your items including a copy of our estimate and your contact details including any special instructions for our craftsmen to adhere to.
- We arrange collection or you can send your items in, if you like you can drop the items to us, in person by appointment.
- Our workshop team will inspect your parts and we will inform you if we can see any issues or *if their is a change to the estimate we gave from your photo(s).
- We send an invoice for payment which enables your parts to enter the project queue
- Our workshops will then commence work on your parts. Depending on the service this can take anything from a few days to 10 weeks, We will of already informed you of the turn-around time for your job.
- When the parts are nearing completing we will contact you with a final completion date.
- Your parts are now ready to be returned, and you can complete your project.
*If when we see your parts we make a change to your estimate you will be given the opportunity to decline our service and we will return your parts free of charge.